Who: Delaware Ranger/Special Forces Monthly Breakfast
When: 9:00 AM 1st Saturday of each month
402 Eagle Run Rd.
Newark, DE 19702
(Near Christiana Mall / Cabella's)
POC: Phil Carey
Who: Baltimore Ranger/Special Forces Monthly Breakfast
When: 9:00 am 1st Saturday of each month
718 York Rd.
Towson, MD 21204
POC: Anthony Klein (Tony)
Who: National Capitol Area Ranger/Special Forces Monthly Breakfast
When: 8:00 AM 2nd Saturday of each month (except National Holiday Weekends, then it is the 3rd Saturday)
American Legion Post 176
6520 Amherst Ave.
Springfield, VA 22150
POC: James Waters
The Ranger Course consists of three phases. The first phase (Benning) is conducted at Fort Benning, Georgia for 20 days. The second phase (Mountain) is conducted near Dahlonega in the mountains of North Georgia for 21 days. The third and final phase (Swamp/Jungle) is conducted at Eglin Air Force Base in Northwestern Florida for 18 days. Two days at the end of the course are used for out processing and graduation.
· Ranger School Information
· Airborne School Information
· Jumpmaster School Information
· Pathfinder School Information
· Official ARTB Facebook Page
· Rangers in Action
· Ranger School Graduation (important details)
· US Army Airborne & Ranger Training Brigade
· 4th Ranger Training Battalion
· 5th Ranger Training Battalion
· 6th Ranger Training Battalion
· 1-507th Parachute Infantry Regiment
· ARTB Training Photos
· Best Ranger Competition
· US Army Ranger Hall of Fame
The RHOF website requires Adobe Flash Player. Click on the icon to the left to install.
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Copyright 2017 - US Army Ranger Association, Inc. - P.O. Box 52126 - Fort Benning, GA 31995-2126 All Rights Reserved